Jesus had vision, purpose,and leadership, but most couldn't see it until after his death. He is God's son who came to earth to live as a man. He experienced struggles and defeat, just like us. He encountered joys and sorrows, just like us. He made hard decisions, just like us. The emotional trials of human life are timeless. They haven't changed much since Jesus walked the earth. His goal was to walk as we walk, teach us to live as he lived, and die so we might not. His whole life was focused on us.
God loves you and created you to live with purpose and success. Only through a friendship with God, do we see the real reason for living. That relationship is only possible because of Jesus' life. When Jesus died on the cross, it was more than just a misfortunate occurrence. In fact, it was God's plan for Jesus. He died in our place. Because of His death and resurrection, we can receive forgiveness, have a personal relationship with God, and live each day guided by the Spirit of God. We can experience true success and joy. If you'd like to learn more about a relationship with Jesus, please contact us. We'd love to answer your questions or pray with you.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us or call the church office at 740.927.1859.
HOW DO I BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
• Everyone is born separated from God. We are all sinners by birth.
• Because of our sin, we are condemned to eternal separation from God in Hell.
But the good news is that God has provided a way to eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ.
• God sent His Son to die for our sin. Only a perfect sacrifice could pay the penalty we deserved.
(I John 4:10)
• Salvation is a matter of faith. You must believe that Jesus died for you and rose again to obtain eternal life, and you must confess that openly and freely.
• We are saved by trusting in Christ’s sacrifice alone. Nothing but faith in Him will save us.
Salvation is a prayer away. If you have made the decision to repent and follow Christ or desire more information, please don’t hesitate to ask us or call the church office at 740.927.1859. We would love to hear from you.